This Fiserv OpenCart 4 payment gateway is designed for making credit card payments through Fiserv.
This payment gateway uses the redirect method where the user is redirected to the processing site (Fiserv ) to make the actual payment.
After payment verification, Fiserv notifies the merchant's e-commerce site and returns the customer back to it. This process is transparent for the customer. The merchant can then connect to his Fiserv terminal to administer his payments.
This module is compatible with payment providers that use the fiserv. hosted payment method (formerly known as First Data IPG) such as Tyl by NatWest and Clover.
Licensed per domain, write the domain name(s) on payment page.
You will receive the module by e-mail after your payment.
Compatible with OpenCart 4.0.2.x
Fiserv (First Data IPG) combinedpage redirection method
The package includes installation instructions.
Server requirements: ionCube loader
Plugin version: 220.127.116.11
Last plugin update: 16-10-2023
1. Use the extension installer, click the Upload button and select the fiserv.ocmod.zip package.
2. Overwrite files/folders as necessary (no core opencart files will be overwritten)
3. Login to the Open Cart admin section and go to Extensions > Payments
4. Find Fiserv in the list of extensions
5. Click "Install" and then "Edit" the payment module settings