This IRIS OpenCart 2.1 payment gateway is designed for making online payments through online banking (Greece).
This payment gateway uses the redirect method where the user is redirected to the processing site (IRIS) to make the actual payment.
After payment verification, IRIS notifies the merchant's e-commerce site and returns the customer back to it. This process is transparent for the customer. The merchant can then connect to his backoffice to administer his payments.
Plugin version: 2.1.0
You will receive the module by e-mail after your payment.
1. Extract the openciris.zip and upload the files from the upload directory to their corresponding location on the server with ftp/ssh.
2. Overwrite files/folders as necessary (no core opencart files will be overwritten)
3. Login to the Open Cart admin section and go to Extensions > Payments
4. Find IRIS Online Payments in the list of extensions
5. Click "Install" and then "Edit" the payment module settings